If there’s one person who refuses to die, it’s chainsaw-wielding Ash Williams — and actor Bruce Campbell wouldn’t have it any other way.
The 59-year-old, who first brought the character to life in the low-budget film “Evil Dead” back in 1979, alongside his friends Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert, has developed a massive cult following. Campbell is back for a very bloody Season 3 of STARZ's “Ash vs Evil Dead,” which promises a groovy time for fans who just can’t get enough of the franchise.
Fox News spoke with Campbell about what viewers can expect from the series, why he left Hollywood and whether another movie will be in the works.
Fox News: You reside in Oregon. As an actor, how has it been to live far away from Hollywood?
Bruce Campbell: I can't get far enough away from Hollywood. I love living with people who are real and genuine and sincere. Hollywood, I wouldn't call it a town full of sweethearts.
There's a lot of people trying to get rich and famous there. It brings out sometimes the worst in their behavior... as we've been seeing. Hey, Hollywood, if there's anybody left, turn the lights out. It's a place that I don't really relate to. I like neighbors who are loggers and ranchers. Who've been hippies and crazy posse comitatus. Those are my neighbors.
Source :- foxnews
The 59-year-old, who first brought the character to life in the low-budget film “Evil Dead” back in 1979, alongside his friends Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert, has developed a massive cult following. Campbell is back for a very bloody Season 3 of STARZ's “Ash vs Evil Dead,” which promises a groovy time for fans who just can’t get enough of the franchise.
Fox News spoke with Campbell about what viewers can expect from the series, why he left Hollywood and whether another movie will be in the works.
Fox News: You reside in Oregon. As an actor, how has it been to live far away from Hollywood?
Bruce Campbell: I can't get far enough away from Hollywood. I love living with people who are real and genuine and sincere. Hollywood, I wouldn't call it a town full of sweethearts.
There's a lot of people trying to get rich and famous there. It brings out sometimes the worst in their behavior... as we've been seeing. Hey, Hollywood, if there's anybody left, turn the lights out. It's a place that I don't really relate to. I like neighbors who are loggers and ranchers. Who've been hippies and crazy posse comitatus. Those are my neighbors.
Source :- foxnews
Comments
Post a Comment